Welcome to My Blog!

I hope you enjoy hearing of my adventures and travels as I live and work in Abu Dhabi and venture to other parts of the world.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hotel Living

I have never been pampered in my life as much as I have here. ADEC has put the teachers in a five star hotel. I have a room all to myself with a large bathroom, comfy bed that I have trouble getting out of, and a hotel staff ready and willing to get whatever I need.

I will not be able to stay in this pampered state of luxury forever, but I am enjoying it while it lasts. It has been a week and so far no word on when I leave for my permanent living quarters. I have learned to enjoy the room, breakfast spread, pool, etc. and let things happen when they happen. Who else can say that they are being paid to lounge by the pool until further notice. ; )

Things are good. I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment