Welcome to My Blog!

I hope you enjoy hearing of my adventures and travels as I live and work in Abu Dhabi and venture to other parts of the world.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Work, Training, Bed, Repeat

Life is pretty hectic right now. When you are living in a hotel, working, and trying to get settled it is difficult when things are only open for certain hours, you only have so much room to store your stuff, and half the people cannot really understand what I am saying.

I am not saying that I regret my choice to come. I have grown so much in the past month and a half that sometimes I do not even recognize myself sometimes. Sure things are crazy right now and fighting off a cold while trying to get settled is not fun, but despite being tiring, life is good. The title to this post implies that I do the same thing everyday,  but in a lot of ways that is not true. There are elements that remain the same day to day, but each day is new. Whether it is when I learn a new Arabic word, or learning that one more thing that needs to be taken care of with my "paperwork", or I find a new restaurant to eat at . . . I am slowly exploring this new world that is home for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment